Nursery = not done
Tired = yes
Driving = carpoolers are getting old but familiar
Job = still like it
Focus during the day = yeah right
Naps at 2:30 in my office = yes, please
Nursery = will be done soon enough :) Tired = I bet, but it will be so worth it Driving = Carpooling: yay environment Job = Awesome that you like it Focusing = oh well, I'd daydream too if I were about to have a baby girl!!! Naps = you betcha
The party started Nov 16, 2010 @ 2:42 A.M.! Hailey is a happy, healthy, blessing of a baby. We are so lucky. Love to the friends and fam in my life. Thank you for reading and please comment along the way. The year is passing quickly and we're enjoying every minute.
I'm an optimistic ball of energy who has become a career commuter to do work I love. Young, married, new mom and living life for God as best as I can.
I hate Microsoft Word and I love Adobe anything. I am a social butterfly that also is easily mesmerized by the blue light of time suckers, social media.
Nursery = will be done soon enough :)
ReplyDeleteTired = I bet, but it will be so worth it
Driving = Carpooling: yay environment
Job = Awesome that you like it
Focusing = oh well, I'd daydream too if I were about to have a baby girl!!!
Naps = you betcha
Luv and baby boots