We got the crib yesterday. Todd's dad was nice enough on a 97 degree day to help pick it up from the store, push it up the stairs with Todd and get it into the off-ery (nursery office in transition.) I worked on clearing out the space where the box would go. Glad I over estimated...The box was so big it had to ride ON TOP of the Rav4! I love these guys!
Hitting the approximate 100 day mark is scary and exciting. I'm reading more and more and working more furiously on the blanket I'm knitting. By now I'm in a real groove of daily life but can never seem to find enough calories for my day. Just not "hungry" hungry lately. I know this will pass. For now, I'm just gulping so much water it's hard to want food later. I make it happen but really, there's only so much room in my beach ball!
That is all. :-)



100 days, holy cow. Holy beachball. Holy baby in a hundred days. You know what you should do - a hundred day book. The last 100 days before you and Todd become a 3some... a little journal for your little one to read some day :)
ReplyDeleteI like the hundred day book idea - you should also take a picture every day for the rest of the time. Cropped the same and in the same shirt (if possible, haha) and then you can make a stop motion video of your belly! Cute!
ReplyDelete