Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Treats I dream about

With so many emails riddled with tips... here and there I absorb a few and drool over others.

My expensive tast in treats, tricks, and toenail care:


Jacques Torres Hot Chocolate: $18 each
One email said as holidays approach substitute indulgences for booze laced bevs. According to their site, Jacques makes hot chocolate right with real chocolate - never cocoa powder. The result...a thick rich creamy hot chocolate that bursts with flavor. Feeling daring? Try the Wicked Hot Chocolate that features allspice, cinnamon, ground, sweet ancho chili peppers, and smoked, ground chipotle chili peppers!

Both sound divine. From a place like Mr. Chocolate, it has to be good.





Urban Oasis Spa for a prenatal massage
I've been here and the place is phenomenal. I melt thinking about it... but not quite enough to make up for the fact that I'm only thinking about it. Pricing is very Chicago but worth every penny- including your post massage shower- a choice of 3 kinds!

 
OPI Pedicure Scrub
Indulgent and thorough... it smells great and feels even better when someone else applies it (read: husband). It's pricey but it lasts a long time. My ever expanding feet need more TLC these days and a soak + a rub + a good moisturizer sounds like the kind of lovin' that would get me back to balanced. The complete set is beyond over the top and enough for a pedi party!

Ok- I'm refreshed now after thinking about some pampering.

No comments:

Post a Comment