Friday, August 20, 2010

27 weeks at 27 years


My shoes don't fit my swollen feet today.

And I had to tie my laces on the inside of my feet as I hit the benchmark of not wanting to curl over to tie them. My feet have been swollen pretty bad by the time I got home for the last few days. Salt seems to find me, and stay with me. It's too hot for compression hose yet!

We are officially in our 29th day of temps over 90 degrees F this summer in Indianapolis. It's a little warmer daily in Bloomington.

Thar she blows...
This is getting big now. I hate how the maternity jeans I'm wearing make it kinda pooch into a shelf but oh well. At least it fits under this pre-preggo shirt... sort of.


pregnancy tickers


 BabyFruit Ticker

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby belly dear! And hope you had a happy birthday. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete