Kelly, Sarah, Laura - I just hope she stays cute :-) Angela- it's definitely a blessing to see her now. My MIL never got to see her babes before they popped- just wasn't offered. Fun to share!
The party started Nov 16, 2010 @ 2:42 A.M.! Hailey is a happy, healthy, blessing of a baby. We are so lucky. Love to the friends and fam in my life. Thank you for reading and please comment along the way. The year is passing quickly and we're enjoying every minute.
I'm an optimistic ball of energy who has become a career commuter to do work I love. Young, married, new mom and living life for God as best as I can.
I hate Microsoft Word and I love Adobe anything. I am a social butterfly that also is easily mesmerized by the blue light of time suckers, social media.
Did you find out if it was a boy or a girl?
ReplyDeleteyup :-) Our baby's flavor is sugar and spice!
ReplyDeleteWow, Cait! she is beautiful!!! --Kelly M
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! She is soooo cute!! Just look at her button nose!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAY! cute lil peanut chica!
ReplyDeletehow wonderful and incredible to see her little life at this stage! what an exciting blessing.
ReplyDeleteKelly, Sarah, Laura - I just hope she stays cute :-)
ReplyDeleteAngela- it's definitely a blessing to see her now. My MIL never got to see her babes before they popped- just wasn't offered. Fun to share!