Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Moody

Our 2 year anniversary was on Monday. Wow, time flies! We also had our monthly OB check up and things are going great. Doc said I'm measuring a little big but I figure that doesn't mean anything yet. All else was gold stars.

Lately, I've been quite moody. I have not been as hungry as usual either. Things just seem off. I'm drinking more water than I care to quantify and I wish I could focus and get more stuff done at work. I got the go ahead to take my ADD meds again and will do so when I return to work next week. Todd and I fly out tonight for California to see our friends get married on the beach Friday!

This will be fun and relaxing. I just hope Todd can leave his work behind. I know he needs to get his website done for his department in the fall. It's looking great and it's come really far. But it really should not monopolize our every waking hour, especially when we're together. I'm the one with a computer-heavy job!! Unplug, dude!

We're looking forward to the wedding and to catching up with some Purdue band alumni friends with a new baby. I just hope the flights, layovers and general travel don't wear me down. Three different hotels over 4 nights- yeesh! At least I get to try different beds and body lotions :-)

Praying I can successfully nap on the planes tonight and wake up tomorrow to balmy, breezy, beautiful San Diego.

 BabyFruit Ticker

3 comments:

  1. I've noticed that the hunger doesn't really start until the third trimester. Now I am starved and it hits out of the blue and I MUST EAT. And of course it cannot be anything healthy that won't satisfy at all. I don't think I understood what a craving was until now - I can gnaw through a bag of carrots sticks and STILL be hungry for that cookie. :( Yup - 28 weeks and always hungry. I have my glucose screening tomorrow morning - so nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully this makes you laugh... this will be Todd pretty soon... heck, he is almost there with the dockers and polos ;-)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZa7hU6tP_s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I'm MUCH more hungry while nursing! I never had much of an appetite (was full after like half a burger) and it didn't change that much while I was pregnant, but now... Now I feel like I could eat and eat and eat! It's pretty ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete