1) So that I have a place to reference it when my brain goes kooky.
2) Because it's delish and you have to try it.
This salad is easy to make and really gets your tummy happy fast when its grumbling for food!
Cait's Dilled Tuna Salad
Makes 2-3 ServingsIngredients
-2 Starkist Chunk Light Tuna In Water 2.6 Oz Pouches* or equivalent amount
-2.5 Generous Tbsp Hellman's Real Mayo, Mayo with Olive Oil or Light May
-2.5 Generous Tbsp Vlasic Sweet Pickle Relish, choose Heinz if you want saltier
-2 celery stalks, washed and sliced in quarters lengthwise then chopped
-1 Tbsp dill
-1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground preferred
-1 tsp lemon juice
* I prefer pouches because there is less water to drain and less mess. No can opener required and no sharp edges of a can either! Pouch tuna just tastes a million times better. It is firmer, chunkier, and tastes great compared to regular tuna from cans that looks and tastes like cat food. Generic tuna works great too, I prefer Starkist. Smoked flavor tuna may go better with Heinz relish.
No comments:
Post a Comment