... just came on as I went to post a little bit.
Last night I rocked out to some music while scrubbing the yucky film off of our silverware that our dishwasher is leaving behind. Grrr, trying new detergent. I realized how little I listen to music in a place where I can move. My head phones at work and my car radio lock me in place but at home I can dance and bop. Much preferred, despite how funny I look to the outside world.
I ransacked the Bloomington Kohl's yesterday, frustrated with my clothing options. Lucky me, it was a "One Day Sale" and even portions of their maternity section were half off! Today is camp attire for me. Capri khakis and a university polo with gym shoes. COMFY x2! Todd's been irked but supportive of my spontaneous dissatisfaction with my wardrobe. I promised I'd back off for a while...
Bathroom trips have become better regulated, I walked a TON in California last week and I'm excited for pilates class tonight. I'm cruisin' and I hope I can enjoy this time for a while now :-)
She's quite the little flipper. Daily, she reminds me not to slouch at my desk as it gives her a lot less room to flip.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Hey Soul Sister
Labels:
23 weeks,
bathroom,
exercise,
good husband,
maternity clothes,
music,
progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
do you already know that it is a girl?
ReplyDeleteI loved feeling Ellie move. Isn't that just the COOLEST THING EVER? I'm excited for you! It always cracked me up when she seemed to move in response to something--like a hand on the belly or the way I was sitting.
ReplyDeleteWay to be healthy and exercise regularly, too! I absolutely believe that staying active and in shape during your pregnancy makes the delivery, recovery and weight loss a TON better.