My day started at 5:20AM because my carpooler, who is also pregnant, had to get to the doctor in Bloomington by 7:30AM
Ouch
Lovely Earth Day so far! Headed up a green initiative with Starbucks to redistribute used coffee grounds to gardens and landscape crews all over campus as nutrition for plants! It will cut out a lot of landfill waste and we may be able to get grounds from local free standing Starbucks shops OFF CAMPUS too! Woo hoo. It's all me and Starbucks, baby! Funny, as I don't drink coffee!
Pants are crazy tight and I haven't buttoned them in a month. I love Bella Bands. God Bless those people!
I talk to HR tomorrow about how leave will work and what I get. Three months off for good behavior is what's standard with the FMLA act. Not paid though so we'll see.
Off to host a AIGA Studio Tour, and knit on the way North while carpooler drives :-)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment