Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Foodz iz Good

Adapted from my Weight Loss Blog-

You DON'T want to know what I've been eating. It's not that it's gross, just that it's appalling.
God Bless the maker of Dill Pickle Pringles!

I polished off one of these 100 count puppies in 3 days. The first chip I put in my mouth, I said out loud, alone "F-, this is amazing." haha! When Todd came home, he had the EXACT same reaction!

I'm working to balance fruits and veggies and have rediscovered Meijer and their awesome grocery offerings. We did great last week with preplanned meals and snacks. It took a ton of the guess work out of "what do we eat now? we're hungry!"
Exercise has been minimal as I can barely peel myself out of the car every day. The first trimester has been exhausting so far. I met with my trainer but felt like someone swapped my blood for molasses. Soooooo sloooooooow.

I hope to pick up the pace in another few weeks. The 5K walk last weekend was the hardest thing I've done in 3 months (that includes kayaking and snorkeling in Mexico! Pictures Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment