Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1st Trimester Shopping Urges

I have fallen in love with the Baby Bag by Vera Bradley in Symphony in Hue. I love this pattern and really pine for a sweet little baby bag. The pattern isn't overly gender defined and uber colorful. But it's $97 :-( Major frowny face. I would love to have it with the matching Cool Keeper for bottles at $24, shown here in a different pattern.
But I resist the urge to buy, buy, buy because right now we need to save, save, save! It is hard not to go crazy thinking about accessories especially when they are so darn cute and look like everyday stuff!

What kind of shopping frenzies have you given in to while shopping for your own baby or a friends?

3 comments:

  1. I have that Vera Bradley Baby Bag, but mine's in Imperial Toile. I think it's awesome! My sister bought it for me as a shower gift, so no spending of our own money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I wondered if it worked well, beyond being stylish! What do you never leave home without at your early stage in the game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! It may seem pricey, but we have a "normal" diaper bag that is a messenger style bag from Skip Hop and it wasn't too much different in price. Baby stuff is similar to wedding stuff...too cute to pass up, but darn expensive!! Just wait until you find yourself buying baby clothes. I'm loving Gymboree at the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete