So I had my first cold as a mommy. It sucked. No energy. Wiped for a few days.
Also, it seemed that no matter how much fluid I took in, I couldn't make enough milk :-(
I even stayed home from work on Monday to baby myself while little one was at daycare. I couldn't rest much. Congestion, a mild fever and an awful sore throat with a mouth full of canker sores kept me from being a productive member of society.
But whatever I've got, the little Mac got a runny nose from. That makes food time hard, no matter what the method. So it took almost twice as long to feed her and she was half as happy when we were done.
Todd took good care of me over the weekend and let me sleep when baby was awake. But most of the drugs that would wipe out my symptoms are a no-no when you're nursing.
Back at work today, boss lady said come in if you feel better :-p So I did, but didn't feel awesome. She called us in for an emergency meeting, closed the door while we all looked worried, and pulled out a King Cake! Woohoo :-)
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment