Thursday, November 11, 2010

39 week Belly Pics and Rewording a Ke$ha song...

I had to angle the camera to get a glimpse of my toes. I have not seen them from this angle in quite some time :-)
Taken 11.10.10 @ 39.5 weeks, due in 3 or 4 days



Ode to 39 Weeks - To the Tune of "Tik Tok"by Ke$ha

Wake up in the morning feelin' like Shamu
Then rolling out of bed's
The first thing that I usually do.

Before I pee, check my do, and it's totally whack
Cause I've been flipping all night, I can't sleep on my back

I'm talking - anyone seen my toes, toes
Don't fit in any clothes, clothes
Friends blowing up my phone, phone
Crock-potting, cooking up food for later
Wishing that life was catered
Trying to start my laborrrrr

Let's stop, make me pop
Doctor, tell me time is up
Alright, she'll sit tight
Till she goes for daylight
Tick tock, goes the clock
As I sit and I rock.
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

Ain't got a care in world, but I wish she was here
We're going broke from buying diapers, I could sure use a beer
Now all the grandmas-to-be callin'a see if things are "go"
But I thank God for Caller ID and then I hit ignore. (sorry, mom)

I'm talking about - kickin' the moody funk
What the hell happened to my trunk, trunk
Todd practiced diapering a monk, monk-ey

Now, now - we goin till she's coming out, out
Or pitocin's going down, down
Pitocin's going down, down
Pitocin's going...

Let's stop, make me pop
Doctor, tell me time is up
Alright, she'll sit tight
Till she goes for daylight
Tick tock, goes the clock
As I sit and I rock.
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

Doctor, I'm getting big
But there's more time
I'm gaining pounds
Let's just do this
We've got the crib
The glider's here
We want her now
Not Braxton-Hicks

Doctor, I'm getting big
But there's more time
I'm gaining pounds
Let's just do this
We've got the crib
Check out the crib
Check out the crib

No, the party don't start til she gets here...

Let's stop, make me pop
Doctor, tell me time is up
Alright, she'll sit tight
Till she goes for daylight
Tick tock, goes the clock
As I sit and I rock.
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh




2 comments:

  1. You are awesome. I think we need to record that song. :)

    Meanwhile. HOLY SHAMU-LEE. I can not WAIT! :-) She's going to be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that song made me laugh out loud.... hilarious!! I love the part about Todd diapering a monkey.. ahaha. And you look amazing-- stay srong you are almost there my friend!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete