It's been a while since I posted and I'll be filling in the gap soon.
Now officially, she has lived outside of me longer than inside of me. Today we worked on a project for Grandparents Day. I can't wait to post about it in September!
Lately she has been crawling pretty fast, although she likes to sidewind using her right leg instead of her knee! She smiles so much and loves to acknowledge people by patting them. We went shopping for new pants for Todd and while he tried them on, H and I wandered through the underwear section. I was not surprised that she loved all the tags but I was very amused that she patted the cups of the bras approvingly, like 'yep. That's where milk lives.' haha!
She loves to kiss things, which consists of opening her mouth and touching her flat tounge to something or someone. Hubby played with her with a monkey puppet and made it grab and eat up the stuffed fruit from another playset. She thought that was awesome. She grabbed the fruit from the monkey's mouth and dropped it. Then the monkey picked up the fruit with his mouth. At one point he dropped the fruit and she tried to help put it back in his mouth. What a sweetie!
Below is a picture of her this week during bath time. We have fun with her hair :-)
McBaby & Daddy at the park.
We've begun the 3 month countdown to a first birthday. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment