Friday, March 12, 2010

Stifling the News

I can't take it, I have to let it out somewhere.

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby!

OMFG- baby.

Can't tell anyone and it's killin' me.

About 1 month in, have first doc appt next week and I'm in denial at the same time I'm over the moon. The idea is growing on hubby.

A medication I take for my attention deficit is not proven safe in preggo folks, or so I read today, so I stopped taking it. Today is Day 1 without it. Dear lord I can't think straight. Maybe it gets better. Will ask Doc about alternatives.

Also discovered today that I can't stand the cinnamon ball candy that is in the jar on my desk. I popped one in my mouth and spit it out thinking "Who the hell eats that?!"

Jimmy John's #12 on wheat went down like I was a hungry teenage boy. WTF- does knowing I'm preggo make me act differently or just give me a way to justify it?

Hope McBaby's hungry. I've been soooo tired lately and maybe I'm just not keeping up with demands. I don't mind finishing my veggies for a good cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment