Sunday, March 14, 2010

First thoughts on expando clothes

... cute choices! Look at all the... t-shirts... Ugh. Do they even consider that a working preggo needs working clothes? And not every shirt needs to say "baby" on it. I hope it doesn't need an explanation.

Todd took me shopping for new clothes as we'll need some for the upcoming cruise. I found two bathing suits- a black one with white polka dots and a white one with pink and orange flowers. Both had a front panel that laid flat across the tops of my legs, like a deflated balloon only cuter. I barely filled any of it out! Haha! Weirdest bathing suit shopping experience ever. I have mixed feelings about the eventuality of filling it out. The suit would admittedly look significantly more awesome with a little belly sticking out under it.
I also found a cute blue and white dress that will be great for casual events this summer.

I'm not ready for new clothes so soon but I'm excited Todd's supporting it. This girl doesn't need a special reason to shop!

We grabbed some Qdoba then headed to Kohl's to find a disappointing clothing selection.
- - -
Hey McBaby- Take your time.
Love,
That noisy lady carrying you to and from Bloomington daily

No comments:

Post a Comment