Monday, February 28, 2011

Summer Baby Stuffs

Thinking about summer and products I'll probably need. I already own some of these and wanted to recommend them. If you've used any of these and have advice, leave a comment and I'll add it to the post! - Cait

Sun Smarties Reuasble Swim Diapers - $10.95 Each
Give your budget and the planet a break! Instead of layering an expensive disposable diaper under baby's bathing suit, grab a reusable swim diaper. It's more hygienic, economical, and eco-friendly. Less bulky and feels better, too; it won't swell up like disposables. Keeps waste contained. Perfect under OneStepAhead Sun Smarties® Zip Suit. Machine Wash!

PlanetWise wet bag - Small $12.95  Medium $18.95   Large $22.95
We use these to store our soiled cloth diapers. They wash well, dry well, and keep odor and moisture in. We love them and use the Medium size (16" tall)! They come in tons of versatile, beautiful fabrics. They aren't water PROOF but a dirty swim diaper, damp swimsuit, gym clothes or soiled outfit will not make a puddle in your duffle. And they are more economical than a zip top plastic bag. Shop around because sometimes sale colors or sizes can save you $5 or more.


Carseat Canopy (multiple fabric options)- $19.95 
Stylishly protect your baby from the elements! The canopy's front closure releases
(held together by velcro), allowing you to put baby in the car seat without having to remove product.

 

47" Square Large, Breathable Swaddling Blankets in Muslin - $39.95
Wrap 'em up without making them sweat! Traditionally used for swaddling, these wraps can also be used as burp cloths, nursing and stroller covers, portable crib sheets, stroller and car seat liners, tummy time blankets, change table covers, and more.
 

Rockabye - modern music set as lullabies - $16.95 each
I discovered these on Pandora and fell in love. We own the Beetles album. Can't wait to own more of the collection! There are 34 albums in all!

 

 



Bottle Coolers for longer trips or picnicking! 
Single Bottle Cooler for $11.95
This insulated bottle bag keeps food and bottles cold longer than others — up to a whopping 13 hours! And unlike some of the others, you don't have to stuff the whole thing in your freezer, just the two compact gel packs (included). Plus, it straps to your stroller for easy, hands-free carrying. Holds up to three bottles, as well as baby food. With a zippered storage compartment and mesh pocket. Quick outing? Get the single Bottle Tote; keeps one bottle chilled for up to 5 hours (sold separately).

Get a fresh drape: Discount Hooter Hiders and Bebe Au Lait nursing covers
I'm going to pick up a second one because I'm always in fear I'll need mine but it will be in the wash.

1 comment:

  1. Imma gonna get me some of those reusable swim diapers! I know there will be a lot of water play for us this summer, so those would be a great investment. Thanks for the review!

    Also, I think I've already told you this, but in case I haven't, I got my Hooter Hider at Once Upon A Child for about half the price. One of many places to get the ridiculously overpriced cover for a more normal price :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete